Pure Essential Body Massage Oil 1,000ml. (Gallon)
Pure Essential Body Massage Oil 1000ml. (Gallon)
Available on backorder
Pure Essential Body Massage Oil 1,000 ml. (Gallon) With 44 Scents for Massage and Spa
Even today, body massage is considered a powerful healing. A good oil massage releases the accumulated stress and toxins from the body, leaving you feeling energized and rejuvenated.
Our product of Pure Essential Massage Oil be 100% natural ingredient with 5 natural oils including Sesame oil, Grape seed oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Sunflower Oil.
Sesame Oil : To contains vitamin E, which can help protect skin cells from the damage caused by environmental factors, such as UV rays, pollution, and toxins. Sesame oil also contains several phenolic compounds, which give it its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Grapeseed Oil : This is beneficial for all skin types, in addition to anti-allergies. To help the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin.
Sweet Almond Oil : contains all sorts of natural goodness that includes vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. It’s positively packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare regime. This is safe for almost all skin types – sensitive, dry, oily. Certain properties in almond oil deeply clean the pores without clogging them.
Rice Bran Oil : To contains various types of antioxidant Vitamin B, including Thiamine (B1) and Niacin (B3), as well as Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) and B6. Vitamin B helps soothe the skin, alleviating rosacea, sunburn, eczema, and even evening out hyperpigmentation.
Sunflower Seed Oil : There’s anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness. Sunflower seed oil is high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and vitamin E. Omega-6 acid helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells.
We have 44 aroma therapy scents to be your choices as below;
03 Lemon with Lavender
09 Bread Flower
10 Wild Water Plum
17 Paper Mint
29 Green tea
33 Night Jasmine
36 Rice Milk
37 Cassumunar Ginger
40 Butterfly Bush
41 Indian Cork
43 Jasmine Rice
How to use it?
- First, the oil is hot, make sure it’s not too hot.
- Then dip your fingertips into the oil and apply a little to the whole body.
- Let the oil be absorbed through the skin for a while, say about five minutes.
- Then use your fingers and hands to start massaging the whole body.
- Use circular massage movements on the head and joints, and movements in front of the legs, back, chest and abdomen.
- In sensitive areas, such as the heart or stomach, use gentle pressure.
- Every time there are nerve endings, such as the palms and soles of the feet, use additional oil, and spend more time.
- After you have massaged your whole body, between 10 and 15 minutes to relax, leave the oil and massage your work.
- Then enter the hot tub or take a hot shower.
- Hopefully this article can be useful for you.
Benefits of Pure Essential Body Massage Oil :
Essential oils are known for their relaxing and healing properties, which are greatly beneficial in soothing people’s mind and improving their psychological well-beings. Particularly, some of the essential oils, including scents such as Pepper Mint, Rose and Lavender are very effective in reducing stress levels and minimising insomnia, anxiety and panic attacks. Therefore, they are very popular in most of the spa treatments and related products.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 16 cm|
Bread Flower, Champak, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon with Lavender, Plumeria, Rose, Sakura, Tulip, Wild Water Plum
There are no reviews yet.